One of my favorite feelings is breaking through the noise to find clarity.
I believe that clarity frees up space in our lives and businesses for greater joy and ease. As a technical editor, I love to help you give your knitters a smooth user experience from start to finish. Whether it's making sure your pattern is free from errors or figuring out a way to present a tricky concept as clearly as possible, I love to do it.
Sometimes we need a friend, an outside perspective, to help us create that clarity. Consider me your on-call clarity buddy.
Learn more about my technical editing services.
A bit more about me...
- I completed my tech editing training from the Tech Editor Hub in Fall 2022
- I'm currently taking Julie Robinson's Pattern Grading Bootcamp
- I spent 10 years working in the nonprofit sector for organizations focused on developing emerging leaders in global health
- Throughout my career I have coordinated annual two-week training intensives, designed annual reports and conference programs, built out a virtual community platform built on Salesforce, streamlined processes for better user experience, and built out customized databases
- In college I coordinated student staffing for our D-III athletics program; it was like playing sudoku with everyone's schedules, and I loved it
- I'm currently serving on the board for the Southwest Fiber Alliance, focused on bringing together fiber producers with fiber arts enthusiasts to share knowledge, resources, and heritage
- My surname is pronounced like "end result" but without the "ult"
- I was born in Memphis, and went back there for college, but spent most of my growing up years in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona
- I've lived in big cities for most of my life (Phoenix, Chicago, NYC) but now I make my home in a small town in Colorado with a lot more trees and topo lines
- In the summers you can find me hiking and birding, and in the winters you'll find me cross-country skiing (skate and classic!)
- I'm a multi-potentialite and love learning new skills, over the years I've dabbled in archery, quilting, cooking, high-altitude baking, sailing, yarn dyeing, and more
- And knitting, of course. I learned how to knit from a co-worker over lunch back in 2014, and for a long time I was content with chunky seed stitch cowls, but then a switch flipped and I fell in love with sweaters, summer tops, shawls, etc.
Subscribe for the latest
Sign up for monthly-ish updates about my availability for tech editing and spotlights on patterns I've edited.
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.